This just came up in a conversation and it was too funny not to share:
I recently bought one of these as I don’t exactly live in a select neighbourhood. It arrived promptly and the instructions were very easy to follow and I had it setup in no time at all, the problems started when I turned it on. I had somewhat of a shock when the laser beam was directed straight into my eyes which immediately blinded me, after stumbling backwards and tripping over the cat I hit my head on the wooden table behind which promptly rendered me unconscious. I awoke some time later to find most of the contents of my flat had been removed.